Tap into available funding sources
and win recognition beyond your immediate
territories and existing relationships.
If you are a European startup in incubation, in a pre-revenue development stage, or in a post revenue growth stage, and you are in need of equity funding within the 2012/2014 time period, we strongly encourage you to apply for and seek INNOVENTURE EUROPE Best of Breed status.
As one of the 15 selected startups every forum, you will enjoy:
A ten-minute pitch to an audience of European investors looking to allocate committed funds, in the geographies or sectors you operate in, all in one place, in one afternoon
Personalized advice and coaching to ensure that your presentation before investors is as impactful as it needs to be
Broadcasting of your pitch and other presentation materials onINNOVENTURE EUROPE website (with controlled access)
A dedicated space in the networking-investment area in order to network with peers, learn about successes and failures, gain leads onto new opportunities, and build relationships, in the comfort of your dedicated private space during the whole forum
2 free Invites (value: 1.000€)
Interest is confirmed or denied based on each candidate’s relative ability to satisfy INNOVENTURE EUROPE’s minimum selection thresholds: Geography, sector of activity, development stage, human capital, innovation capital, and sustainability contribution.
Investment ready status is confirmed or denied based on each candidate’s relative strength in the following areas : Market positioning, unique value proposition, product/solution attributes, sales & marketing, profitability potential, development potential, and governance.
Out of 40 Investment Ready opportunities, INNOVENTURE EUROPE’s Jury Committee elects 15 Best of Breed startups based on overall fit and optimal mix.
INNOVENTURE EUROPE Best of Breed startups share in common most of the following attributes:
- They are headquartered in North Western European countries
- They are European market players at a minimum
- They operate in at least one of INNOVENTURE EUROPE target growth sectors
- They are predominantly in post revenue development stage or with less than 12 months time to market and less than 18 months time to revenue
- Their founders possess remarkable pedigree and a proven track record
- They clearly operate in growth markets and have a strong chance to own a sizable share of their respective markets
- Their value propositions are clearly unique
- Their products/solutions are clearly innovative, well positioned on the value chain, and can scale
- Their development plans are ambitious, and real
- Their revenue models are clearly lucrative
- Their sales & marketing strategies are innovative
- Their contribution to sustainable development is clear